Thursday 10 October 2013

Stories & Opinions: Right love at the wrong time

This is the first time which i encountered this forbidden love.
I am 20 years old, studying, caregiver and had a kid! We’re living with my partner's parents. I came from a broken family. I thought that I was madly in-love with my partner but i realized one day that I’m not when I fell in-love with his best friend. I don’t know what happen to me that time but I was attracted to this guy. That time, we were on beach with our friends, but then this guy who is "right love" talks to me... we had a conversation that time and I enjoyed talking with him. When the day passed by, I found myself thinking of him a lot! I’m always sending him quotes which talk about love. And then one day, I was very surprised when he sent me text. It is a song line from a song "ipagpatawad mo"... I don’t know what I must felt that time but I knew that he made me so happy...very happy!!
One night, we were on the street having "inuman"… it was very late that night and I wanted to go home. He offered himself to walk for me for home. I felt very happy but there's a part of me thinking of that there's no hope between us. Then one day I found out that he is also in-love with me even though I’m already committed with his BESTFRIEND. 
There's no night that I don’t cry, it’s hard for me to hide this feeling, I love him so much, and he loves me too…anyone could help me about this issue?
Can’t hold it anymore...
I really love this guy very much and I know that he loves me too even though we're complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive