Tuesday 8 October 2013

Stories & Opinions: Fling and Blackmail


Friday's night out with the girls are often fun so far there isn't any drama, but this is one I wish I had skipped. It seemed to be fun after the dance at the club because the guy I danced with appeared more into me. I couldn't really tell if he was used to the environment and circumstances but he surely appeared very calm and collected. After a couple of drinks, I got a bit more relaxed like him but he didn't need the drinks to be. My girlfriends which I left the campus with were all hooked up with drinks and guys. Sooner than expected, we were leaving the club but not as a pack that we came. Its next to normal for students to live outside - just around the private university grounds - and so were the dudes we went with. 
I didn't know the guy I was with but he was dressed cool and matured, also spoke so articulate and smart. I had a part of me really hoping the night turns out to me more than just a fling. 
We took a ride to his crib and putting together my poor judgement status plus the drink he gave me in his house (whether enhanced or not, I can't tell), the alcohol in my system made it quite easy for him and I gave him my cookie. I woke up quite late and honestly had poor recollection of the latter part of the night. If the tale ended here, I'll have said its wasn't a bad night. 
Two days later, after a buzz, I noticed a new contact on my blackberry messenger and it was Adam -the club guy! He said hi and before I could respond in my spree of excitement, a nude picture of a female came in. With a bit disgusted expression over my face I open it and found out it was me in his house! It had my face in all five that he eventually sent. Next he sent was "I have videos also and would post them to your facebook friends and other sites." 
The story short? He asked me to get him 300,000 cash within three days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive