Friday 18 October 2013

Stories & Opinions: My messed up life

It all started when I was 12, I had friends that are older than me, very older... and they were dating and I was very curious into knowing what dating felt like; so I had my first boyfriend who was 6 years older than I was. I know, it was not clever but I loved him... this guy would play me like a ball, I would see him with other women but I didn’t care as I believed it was love... so I kept holding strong, till he started beating me because he believed i was misbehaving. I still stood by him, even after de punches and the kicking, he impregnated my friend and claimed it was a mistake and I believed him and still held on. I mean that’s how much I really loved the guy…he was my everything... till one day there was a public function and everyone who was everyone was there and he decided to beat me up in public as he was so drunk and it was that moment that I decided I’m done with him, thou I loved him... I completed my school and went to varsity, now i started dating different men coz I was hurt that it didn’t work out with the love of my life. So I would date not for long and dump them; these people loved me but I didn’t care and Junior was one of them. He cried for me when I broke up with him, I felt pity but I had just cum out of a relationship with the love of my life so I didn’t care much. Junior really wanted it to work coz he introduced me to his family but I was just not ready for that so I dumped him... then I met this guy (let me call him Henry).
Henry was very patient with me even with all my crap of giving him a tough time, he was still patient and I started liking him a lot and when I finally fell for him, his ex-started with me, threatening me, calling me with his phone and all that crap, but I still held on as I’m one who likes competitions a lot. I had a graduation party and both Henry and Junior were there; Henry was Mr. party but somehow I wished Junior was...so after the party Henry left back to his place as he had to work the following day. I kissed Junior and we talked and I fell for him hard this time but there was nothing I could do as I was with Henry. Than one morning Henry's ex calls me at 3am with his phone, I was very pissed but i didn’t ask him about it, I decided to hang out with this guy who was crazy about me and Henry got to hear about it, apparently they told him I’m sleeping with the guy; so he broke up with me.
It hurt me a lot but I am a strong person I pulled up and then I went back to Junior and still with him, I’m in contact with his family and I like it but the problem is I feel as if Junior is pulling back. I think he has fear that I might dump him again, but I won’t I’m in love with him now more than ever... but he keeps blowing me off and yea it’s all my fault. I messed up my life coz now Henry wants me back, do I go back or do I stay with Junior...I have really grown fond of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive