Monday 21 October 2013

Stories and Opinions: The Cheating Husband

Hello everyone,
I have been also reading the blogs of the people that have shared their personal problems here.
I have been married for almost 29 years. For the past 2 or 3 years, I have been having the feeling that my husband is being intimate with one of his colleagues. We all work together, him, the colleague and me. The mistress has started to openly display their relationship.
I don't know what to do. We are now arguing at home all the time. He has recently changed his attitude towards me in a positive way, but we are still not having any sex. I can't figure out whether their relationship is continuing or not.
I feel terrible!

Please, can someone give me an advice?

2 comments:

  1. You have to be sure your husband is really having an affair and you are not just suspicious though your reasons to think so are well founded. Those signs you listed are the initials and I'll also add that you should think and search for ways to restore the "trill" back into your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment and would advise you careless whether they have stopped and more on how to bring back the glory days of your marriage. 29years is a lot of years to grow together; it is also long enough to get overfamiliar with your partner and loose the spirit, respect and essence of your marriage.

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive