Tuesday 24 December 2013

HaPpY hOLiDaYs

Hi,
This time of the year is family time. So for once, I won’t remind you about anything but urge you to make memories and pay attention to what really matters.
To get you in an appropriately holiday spirit, I’d like to share some of nice holiday memories. Meet a few people and hear what the holidays mean to them.
 
"My dad would always walk through the mall parking lot singing “Deck the Halls” as loud as he could. I was utterly embarrassed, but now I love, love, love singing along to Christmas music!" Faraz F.
 
"Driving my mom around San Diego to see the Christmas light displays is most definitely my favourite memory. We'd spend hours coursing through the city, sharing songs and old stories."Miguel V.
 
"My dad has been collecting nativity scene characters for the past 29 years. Every year he orders new ones made by hand from a small artisan shop in a little town, in the south of France. It's been a tradition of ours for so many years, I can't imagine ever missing it." Charles G.
 
So you go on and make a beautiful memory with your loved ones...
 
Have a wonderful holiday season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive