Friday 17 January 2014

Life Counsel: She sleeps with her Boss but pregnant for her husband

"AM DEAD! PLS HELP.. CONFESSION FEMALE (28): AM PREGNANT FOR MY HUSBAND BUT MY BOSS STILL HAVE S*X WITH ME EVERYDAY DESPITE THE FACT AM PREGNANT....
How do I stop him, I need your advice and solution. Am titi 28years old,I got married last year, but before then I have been having an affair with my boss, I never wanted to but he threathened if I don't I will loose my job, so since then he always come into my office to have sex with me, so when I got married, I thought he would respect that and let me be but instead he continued.
Now am 4months old pregnant for my husband, I don't know why my boss just won't let me be, he still fucks me despite the fact am 4month pregnant, he says he enjoys it even more now am pregnant because my vagina looks bigger and my breast nipple is more pointed and firm, so almost on a daily basis he fucks me,am really confused, how do I stop him from doing so, do you think I should confess to my husband about this or just allow my boss to keep fucking me, please I need your advise because am scared the baby might just look like him and I don't want that because he's ugly and he doesn't use condom when we have sex he just ejaculates inside my vagina, can this result to complication during birth since the pregnancy does not belong to him but he keeps ejaculating on it .pls I need your advise on what to do to stop him I don't want to loose my job.. I will be reading your comments."
 
Counsel: To start with, you have unprotected sex with your boss, how sure are you the baby belongs to your husband? From your account, you get intimate with your boss more than your husband.
Secondly, if you were principled enough, you wouldn't have started having sex with your boss in the first place and what you have to do now is stop your boss at whatever cost. It may cost you the job...that's the consequence of not saying no at the right time. Your boss is a sorry excuse of a man and you should be ashamed of yourself.
You better prioritize your family over your job because from the look of things, the baby has a higher chance of been for your boss's child. And your boss surely might be sleeping around with other ladies/prostitute...meaning you could be exposed to STD or more. Your baby isn't only at stake...your family is! Continual sex won't affect the baby but you most likely are going need paternity test!

5 comments:

  1. u shld ve told your husband since buh its too late now,cux if u tell him,it gonna end ur marriage,and I no dat u dnt want that,as for your boss,u are really trying enough to stop him,stand up to him,face him and tell him that u fed up and u want him to stop....or your marriage will be hittn a cold ice berg soon...the earlier the better,save your marriage now dt its not dead yet,dnt wait til it dies,cux if it does,u cnt resurrect it....and think of the shame,rejection and disgrace u'l bring upon ursef..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait all, please let's ask her "for how much did you sell your decency, pride and life?"
    How much could she be earning??
    Pretty sure its a low pay job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sincere advice for you is to quit the job,you boss is gradually distroying your home because you have totally sold yourself to him,infact every religion doesnot support adultery.,consider the health implication of this act on you.Do you know if he carries HIV or other Sexually transmitted infection in his body?please quit the job and ask for God's forgiveness.....as for your boss he has nothing to loose bc if your husband later discovers he may send you away.,and your boss will continue his own work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear is nt easy nomata hw u wnt 2 cover it 4rm ur husband 1 day d truth wil cum out .pick courage tel ur husband d whole story and ask 4 his 4givens soon or leta ur boss wil cum 2 claim d baby which wil brin another problem al 2gada if u did'nt tel ur husband . Pray nd ark God 2 cum nd take control nd also quit d job 2 avoid more problem

    ReplyDelete
  5. U seem to enjoy d sex wt ur boss dats y u cnt sacrifies ur job to save ur mariage nd to prove ur submisivnes to ur husband. U beta leave d job nd tel ur husband d whole story. And ask God for forgiveness

    ReplyDelete


Blog Archive