Friday 14 February 2014

Life & Love - 3

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So, when you are lonely remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you.
No man is worth a woman's tears; the only one that is, will never make her cry.
If you love somebody then tell them how you feel. Don’t be scared of their reaction or rejection life is too short. You should take a chance and if things don’t work out as you plan, don’t worry because life moves on and true love will be waiting for you again.
Also, frequently take a look at what you have. Think of all you did to get it. And remember, it only takes one second to lose it.
"I've never been so scared of losing something in my life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do!"
Yesterday is history, today is a gift, and tomorrow is a mystery. Live each day as though it were your last, with the things that are truly going to last. So, maybe it all happened for a reason, you going with her, me going with him, and in the end, you and I going back to each other. What's meant to be will always find a way.
"You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours. If you ever doubt my love for you, just put your ear to my heart and listen, it's calling your name....always and forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive