Friday 14 February 2014

Life & Love - 2

One day you will ask me "which is more important, you or my life?" And I will say "my life", and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.
As you surely know but easily have forgotten, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

"Love is a way of living so how can our souls be healthy enough to live without love. I will continue to love you for as long as I have life because you've showed me the light. I always look forward to waking up in the morning because you're there waiting to love me again with your arms open wide waiting to embrace me with your love. The love I will strive to keep hold on forever. If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music. I love you!!"

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met. But why do we love the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who love us?
Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength. However, there are times in life in which it takes much more strength to just let go.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive